Welcome to the Hasan School of Business (HSB). I appreciate your visit! As Dean of the Hasan School of Business, I want to introduce you to some highlights of the School:
- Our undergraduate and graduate business programs are fully accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB is the premier accrediting body for business programs.
- Recent Business and Computer Information Systems (CIS) graduates have average starting annual salaries of $37,000 and $44,500, respectively.
- Recent HSB graduates are currently employed at such companies as Evraz, Hewlett Packard, the Oracle Corporation, FedEx, Lockheed Martin, MCI, General Dynamics, BF Goodrich Aerospace, Trane, Parkview Medical Center, Wells Fargo, the Target Distribution Center, the Mirage Hotel and Casino, GSA, Kraft Foods, Lowe's and the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association.
- Class size averages fewer than 30 for junior/senior-level classes and fewer than 45 for freshman/sophomore-level classes.
- Full-time faculty teach nearly 90 percent of all courses, which provides opportunities for a high degree of student-faculty interaction.
- Our 3+2 Program enables students to complete both a bachelor's and master's degree in five years.
- The CIS curriculum reflects a mix of traditional "computer science" and "information systems" classes.
- Our Full-time professional advisors assure that each student receives highly personalized service.
- Free tutoring is available for any student and for any course.
As a business student, you may choose to major in accounting, business management, business management with an information technology emphasis, business management with a marketing emphasis or economics/finance. As a CIS student, you will take courses in programming languages, computer networks, systems analysis and design, database system design and administration, and Internet/Web design.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have by calling 719.549.2142 or by emailing us at HSB@colostate-pueblo.edu.
Dr. Bruce C. Raymond